The Dance Loft is Long Island's premier studio, setting the standard for dance instruction on the South Shore for 32 years. Under the artistic direction of Willa Damien and Brooke Robyn Dairman, The Dance Loft's professional staff, composed of top-caliber talent from New York City's dance scene, continues to teach students of all ages how to find the beauty, strength, and passion in dance. We invite you to visit us at The Dance Loft, and lift your goals to a loftier place!
Important News and Upcoming Dates
· We are thrilled to announce that our 2017 end-of-year recital will be held at the beautiful MADISON THEATRE at Molloy College. We know that our families are going to enjoy the upgraded venue and enhanced professionalism of the experience. Save the date for Friday, June 16th!
· Our 2016/2017 School Year schedule is in full swing! Check out our ongoing open classes.
· Looking for a unique dance/fitness class? Join us for Power Barre, an innovative approach to exercise! Class is held every Saturday morning at 8:15 AM. Classes are drop-in and donation-based (suggested donation $14), so come whenever it's convenient for you. We'll see you at the barre!
· Congratulations to our talented competition team for a job very well done at Starpower, Hall of Fame, and Access Broadway in 2016. Our students won many high honors including Platinum awards, 1st Place Overall awards, cash prizes, and special judges' awards. Most importantly, however, they showed great sportsmanship and improved with each performance. We couldn't be more proud and look forward to a great season in 2017.
· We are thrilled to be home to Professional Youth Theatre, Long Island's leading musical theatre training program with classes available for ages 3-17. Sign up now for winter programming and popular summer camp!
· The Dance Loft was recently featured in the Long Beach Local View video series. Check out our video here! We were also recently featured in New York's Newsday. The popular newspaper published an article about our acclaimed Adult Ballet program, highlighting the health benefits for dancers over 50. We welcome dancers of all ages to try out ballet! Register now for a 10-week session!
· Does your child have a birthday coming up? Host a party at the Dance Loft!