The Dance Loft is Long Island's premier studio, setting the standard for
dance instruction on the South Shore for 30 years. Under the artistic direction
of Willa Damien and Brooke Robyn Dairman, the Dance Loft's professional
staff continues to teach students of all ages how to find the beauty, strength,
and passion in dance. We invite you to visit us at the Dance Loft,
and lift your goals to a loftier place!
Important News and Upcoming Dates
- Online registration is in full swing, and our Fall 2014 Schedule has begun! Check out our incredible new class offerings, and find out more about our highly qualified faculty here.
- The Dance Loft will be open on Veterans Day (Tuesday, November 11th).
- Professional Youth Theatre is off to a great start! Register now for our next session, beginning December 7th, as well as our exciting 2015 Summer Camp.
- Does your child have a birthday coming up? Host a party at the Dance Loft! Email us for more details.
- Save the date for our 2015 recital! We look forward to seeing you at Long Beach High School on Sunday, June 7th.
- The Dance Loft's Community Performance Team had a successful run of performances this summer with an event for JASA at Temple Emanuel on August 27th, and two Arts in the Plaza performances (August 9th and August 30th). Our talented dancers, performers from Long Beach Rocks!, and a special performance from our Professional Youth Theatre made for three exciting shows. Our Community Performance Team was featured on the front page and in a full-page spread in the September 4th Long Beach Herald!