The Dance Loft is Long Island's premier studio, setting the standard for dance instruction on the South Shore for 32 years. Under the artistic direction of Willa Damien and Brooke Robyn Dairman, The Dance Loft's professional staff, composed of top-caliber talent from New York City's dance scene, continues to teach students of all ages how to find the beauty, strength, and passion in dance. We invite you to visit us at The Dance Loft, and lift your goals to a loftier place!
Important News and Upcoming Dates
- We could not be more proud of our students who showed stunning poise, presence, and talent in our end-of-year performance, Better When I'm Dancing. CONGRATULATIONS, ladies and gentlemen!
- Our 2016 summer schedule is up! Register online now to reserve a spot in class, and make sure to ask about our "All You Can Dance" summer special!
- Planning ahead for Fall? Scroll down on our schedule page to view our preliminary 2016/2017 School Year Schedule.
- Calling all adults! Looking for a unique dance/fitness class? Join us for Boardwalk Ballet, an innovative approach to exercise! Class is held on the Long Beach boardwalk every Thursday from 7:45 AM to 8:45 AM (at Magnolia Blvd.). Classes are drop-in and donation-based (suggested donation $12), so come whenever it's convenient for you. We'll see you at the beach!
- Congratulations to our talented competition team for a job very well done at Starpower, Hall of Fame, and Access Broadway this year. Our students won many high honors including Platinum awards, 1st Place Overall awards, cash prizes, and special judges' awards. Most importantly, however, they showed great sportsmanship and improved with each performance. We couldn't be more proud!
- We are thrilled to be home to Professional Youth Theatre, Long Island's leading musical theatre training program. Sign up now for PYT's seven-week, full-day summer camp culminating in a performance of Disney's Aladdin. Programming available for ages 4-7 and 8-17.
- The Dance Loft was recently featured in the Long Beach Local View video series. Check out our video here! We were also recently featured in New York's Newsday. The popular newspaper published an article about our acclaimed Adult Ballet program, highlighting the health benefits for dancers over 50. We welcome dancers of all ages to try out ballet! Register now for a 10-week session!
- Does your child have a birthday coming up? Host a party at the Dance Loft!