The Dance Loft is Long Island's premier studio, setting the standard for dance instruction on the South Shore for 32 years.
Under the artistic direction of Willa Damien and Brooke Robyn Dairman, The Dance Loft's professional staff, composed of
top-caliber talent from New York City's dance scene, continues to teach students of all ages how to find the beauty, strength, and passion in dance. We invite you to visit us at The Dance Loft, and lift your goals to a loftier place!
Important News and Upcoming Dates
- Our Fall classes have begun, and registration is stronger than ever. It's not too late to sign up for classes! Check out our Fall 2015/2016 Schedule. We know that our growing customer base will be thrilled with the increased offerings. Register online now to reserve your child's spot in class!
- Our 2015/16 dancewear is in! Stop by the studio to see our beautiful new designs and try on samples. Orders placed by November 24th should be in for the holidays!
- The Dance Loft was recently featured in the Long Beach Local View video series. Check out our video here!
- BRAVO to our incredible students! New Beginnings, our 2015 recital, was an enormous success. If you would like to download a full-color version of the program for our 3:00 PM show, please click here. Download the program for our 7:00 PM show here. Recital DVDs are in! Pick up your copy at the studio.
- Congratulations to our award-winning, high-scoring competition team! The Dance Loft attended both Starbound and Showstopper regional competitions in 2015 and impressed the judges by combining great technique with excellent artistry. We're very proud of you, ladies!
- We are thrilled to be home to Professional Youth Theatre, Long Island's leading musical theatre training program. Fall classes are in full swing - Register now!
- The Dance Loft was recently featured in New York's Newsday! The popular newspaper published an article about our acclaimed Adult Ballet program, highlighting the health benefits for dancers over 50. We welcome dancers of all ages to try out ballet! Register now for a 10-week session!
- Does your child have a birthday coming up? Host a party at the Dance Loft!