The Dance Loft is Long Island's premier studio, setting the standard for dance instruction on the South Shore for 35 years. The Dance Loft's professional staff, composed of top-caliber talent from New York City's dance scene, continues to teach students of all ages how to find the beauty, strength, and passion in dance. We invite you to visit us at The Dance Loft,
and lift your goals to a loftier place!
Important News and Upcoming Dates
· Our 2019/20 school-year schedule is up and registration is open! Whether your child is a recreational or a competitive dancer, we have a variety of class options available. Feel free to email us at email@example.com if you have questions about your child’s level. School-year classes begin on Wednesday, September 4th and run until Friday, June 19, 2020.
· Congratulations to our students on their beautiful 2019 recital, Born to Dance! If you’re a planner, make sure to mark your calendar for next year’s recital which will be held on Friday, June 12, 2020 at Molloy College's Madison Theatre in Rockville Centre. Our mandatory onstage rehearsal at the Madison Theatre will take place on the evening of Saturday, June 6, 2020.
· Congratulations to our talented 2018/19 competition team for an impressive showing at Beyond the Stars, Access Broadway, Elite Dance Challenge, Edge Regional Dance Competition, and the Edge Nationals! Our students took home top honors at all of their competitions, won the ‘Studio of Excellence’ award at Access Broadway, had the top-scoring routine (Waving Through a Window) at Edge Regionals, and crowned two national champions at Edge Nationals. We could not be more proud and can’t wait for our 2019/20 season!
· Have you heard about our sister program, Professional Youth Theatre? PYT is Long Island's leading musical theatre training program with classes available for ages 3-17. Sign up now for PYT's popular school-year programming and summer camp!
· The Dance Loft was recently featured in the Long Beach Local View video series. Check out our video here! We were also recently featured in New York's Newsday. The popular newspaper published an article about our acclaimed Adult Ballet program, highlighting the health benefits for dancers over 50. We welcome dancers of all ages to try out ballet! Register now for a 10-week session!
· Does your child have a birthday coming up? Host a party at The Dance Loft!