The Dance Loft is Long Island's premier studio, setting the standard for dance instruction on the South Shore for 32 years. Under the artistic direction of Willa Damien and Brooke Robyn Dairman, The Dance Loft's professional staff, composed of top-caliber talent from New York City's dance scene, continues to teach students of all ages how to find the beauty, strength, and passion in dance. We invite you to visit us at The Dance Loft, and lift your goals to a loftier place!
Important News and Upcoming Dates
- Our 2015/16 season is off to a great start. Many of our classes for young dancers are still open for enrollment, as are our ongoing adult classes. Check out our 2015/2016 Schedule and register online now to reserve a spot in class!
- Happy New Year! Classes resume on Monday, January 4th. We will be closed for Martin Luther King, Jr. Day on Monday, January 18th. We will also be closed for Presidents Week from Monday, February 15th through Sunday, February 21st.
- The Dance Loft's annual recital will be held on Sunday, June 5th at Long Beach High School. Rehearsal will be held that morning at the high school, and performances will be held at 3:00 PM and 7:00 PM. Further details will be provided later this year.
- Our 2015/16 dancewear is in! Stop by the studio to see our beautiful new designs and try on samples, or click here.
- The Dance Loft was recently featured in the Long Beach Local View video series. Check out our video here!
- Congratulations to our award-winning, high-scoring competition team! The Dance Loft attended both Starbound and Showstopper regional competitions in 2015 and impressed the judges by combining great technique with excellent artistry. We're very proud of you, ladies! Break-a-leg in your upcoming 2016 season.
- We are thrilled to be home to Professional Youth Theatre, Long Island's leading musical theatre training program. Classes are ongoing - Register now! Sign up now for our seven-week, full-day summer camp culminating in a performance of Disney's Aladdin.
- The Dance Loft was recently featured in New York's Newsday! The popular newspaper published an article about our acclaimed Adult Ballet program, highlighting the health benefits for dancers over 50. We welcome dancers of all ages to try out ballet! Register now for a 10-week session!
- Does your child have a birthday coming up? Host a party at the Dance Loft!