The Dance Loft is Long Island's premier studio, setting the standard for dance instruction on the South Shore for 30 years. Under the artistic direction of Willa Damien and Brooke Robyn Dairman, the Dance Loft's professional staff continues to teach students of all ages how to find the beauty, strength, and passion in dance. We invite you to visit us at the Dance Loft, and lift your goals to a loftier place!
Important News and Upcoming Dates
- It's not too late to sign up for summer classes! Our 8-week Summer Schedule is available on our website. Register now for the month of August.
- This year's Summer Master Class features weekly classes with Brooke Robyn Dairman and a new guest teaching artist from NYC each week! Don't miss this chance to dance with the pros. Click here for more information, and email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
- The Dance Loft's Community Performance Team is gearing up for several exciting performance dates in August. Stay tuned for more details about where you can catch our dancers performing!
- Recital DVDs are in! If you have not placed an order but would like to, please download the form here or pick one up at the Dance Loft.
- Does your child have a birthday coming up? Host a party at the Dance Loft! Email us for more details.
- Auditions for next year's competition teams will take place on Saturday, September 6, 2014 at 3:30 PM.