The Dance Loft is Long Island's premier studio, setting the standard for dance instruction on the South Shore for 32 years. Under the artistic direction of Willa Damien and Brooke Robyn Dairman, The Dance Loft's professional staff, composed of top-caliber talent from New York City's dance scene, continues to teach students of all ages how to find the beauty, strength, and passion in dance. We invite you to visit us at The Dance Loft, and lift your goals to a loftier place!
Important News and Upcoming Dates
- Our 2016 summer schedule is up! Register online now to reserve a spot in class, and make sure to ask about our "All You Can Dance" summer special!
- The Dance Loft's end-of-year recital, Better When I'm Dancing, will be held on Sunday, June 5th at Long Beach High School. Rehearsal will be held that morning at the high school, and performances will be held at 3:00 PM and 7:00 PM. Further details will be provided later this year.
- Don't forget to submit your one-liners and advertisements for our recital program by May 25th. Submissions should be made digitally at DanceLoftProgram@gmail.com. To place an order for a DVD, download our form or pick one up at the studio.
- Picture day is coming up! Set aside Sunday, May 22nd for a session with our talented NYC photographer, Ric Sechrest.
- Please note the following closings for the remainder of the school year: Thursday, March 24th, Friday, March 25th, and Sunday, March 27th (we will be OPEN on Saturday, March 26th), Monday, April 25th - Sunday, May 1st (Spring Recess II), and Monday, May 30th (Memorial Day).
- The Dance Loft was recently featured in the Long Beach Local View video series. Check out our video here!
- Congratulations to our talented competition team for a job very well done at Starpower! Next up - Hall of Fame and Access Broadway. Break-a-leg to all of hard-working students! Stay tuned for pictures and videos.
- We are thrilled to be home to Professional Youth Theatre, Long Island's leading musical theatre training program. Classes are ongoing - Register now! Sign up now for our seven-week, full-day summer camp culminating in a performance of Disney's Aladdin. Programming available for ages 5-7 and 8-17.
- The Dance Loft was recently featured in New York's Newsday! The popular newspaper published an article about our acclaimed Adult Ballet program, highlighting the health benefits for dancers over 50. We welcome dancers of all ages to try out ballet! Register now for a 10-week session!
- Does your child have a birthday coming up? Host a party at the Dance Loft!