The Dance Loft is Long Island's premier studio, setting the standard for
dance instruction on the South Shore for 30 years. Under the artistic direction
of Willa Damien and Brooke Robyn Dairman, the Dance Loft's professional
staff continues to teach students of all ages how to find the beauty, strength,
and passion in dance. We invite you to visit us at the Dance Loft,
and lift your goals to a loftier place!
Important News and Upcoming Dates
- Online registration is in full swing, and our Fall 2014 Schedule is now available! Check out our incredible new class offerings, and find out more about our highly qualified faculty here.
- Auditions for next year's competition teams will take place on Saturday, September 6, 2014 at 3:30 PM.
- Save the date for our 2015 recital! We look forward to seeing you at Long Beach High School on Sunday, June 7th.
- The Dance Loft's Community Performance Team continues its successful run of performances this summer with an event for JASA at Temple Emanuel on Wednesday, August 27th at 10:30 AM. We close out the summer with another Arts in the Plaza performance event on Saturday, August 30th at 11:00 AM. Come see our talented dancers, performers from Long Beach Rocks!, and a special performance from our Professional Youth Theatre.
- Does your child have a birthday coming up? Host a party at the Dance Loft! Email us for more details.