The Dance Loft is Long Island's premier studio, setting the standard for dance instruction on the South Shore for 30 years. Under the artistic direction of Willa Damien, the Dance Loft's professional staff continues to teach students of all ages how to find the beauty, strength, and passion in dance. We invite you to visit us at the Dance Loft, and lift your goals to a loftier place!
Important Upcoming Dates
- The Dance Loft will be closed for Spring Recess from Monday, April 14th through Tuesday, April 22nd 2014. Enjoy your break!
- The Spring Master Classes in Jazz begin on April 26th. Join Brooke for a professional-level class that will culminate in a special performance in this year's recital. Click here for more information, or email Brooke at email@example.com.
- One-liners and ads for the recital program are due by May 15, 2014. All submissions must be made electronically this year. Please email DanceLoftProgram@gmail.com with your ads or one-liners. One-Liner Forms and Ad Forms can be downloaded here or picked up at the Dance Loft.
- If you would like to order a DVD of this year's recital, please download the form here or pick one up at the Dance Loft, There will be a surcharge for those orders placed after the recital.
- Save the date for this year's recital -- Sunday, June 8, 2014 at Long Beach High School. Students must be available for rehearsal in the morning and performances in the afternoon and/or evening. We look forward to seeing you at the final performance!
- The 8-week Summer Schedule is now available on our website. Remember that dancing continues even when school is out! Register now for an exciting summer of classes.