The Dance Loft is Long Island's premier studio, setting the standard for
dance instruction on the South Shore for 30 years. Under the artistic direction
of Willa Damien and Brooke Robyn Dairman, the Dance Loft's professional
staff continues to teach students of all ages how to find the beauty, strength,
and passion in dance. We invite you to visit us at the Dance Loft,
and lift your goals to a loftier place!
Important News and Upcoming Dates
- Our Fall 2015/2016 Schedule is up, and we know that our growing customer base will be thrilled with the increased offerings! Register online before August 15th and we'll waive your $25 registration fee.
- BRAVO to our incredible students! New Beginnings, our 2015 recital, was an enormous success. If you would like to download a full-color version of the program for our 3:00 PM show, please click here. Download the program for our 7:00 PM show here.
- Summer Classes are ongoing, and 2015 is shaping up to be our most successful summer season yet. Check out our incredible class offerings on our schedule page, and find out more about our highly qualified faculty here.
- Congratulations to our award-winning, high-scoring competition team! The Dance Loft attended both Starbound and Showstopper regional competitions this year and impressed the judges by combining great technique with excellent artistry. We're very proud of you, ladies!
- We are thrilled to be home to Professional Youth Theatre, Long Island's leading musical theatre training program. Summer camp is ongoing, and registration is now open for fall classes.
- The Dance Loft was recently featured in New York's Newsday! The popular newspaper published an article about our acclaimed Adult Ballet program, highlighting the health benefits for dancers over 50. We welcome dancers of all ages to try out ballet! Adult Beginner Ballet 2 is ongoing on Monday evenings from 7:30-8:30 PM. Register now for a 10-week session! Our Adult Intermediate Ballet class is ongoing on Tuesday evenings from 7:00-8:00 PM, and a new Adult Beginner Ballet class is being held on Wednesdays from 7:00-8:00 PM.
- Check out our exciting new line of Dancewear products, featuring customized Dance Loft designs!
- Does your child have a birthday coming up? Host a party at the Dance Loft!