The Dance Loft is Long Island's premier studio, setting the standard for dance instruction on the South Shore for 34 years. Under the artistic direction of Willa Damien and Brooke Robyn Dairman, The Dance Loft's professional staff, composed of top-caliber talent from New York City's dance scene, continues to teach students of all ages how to find the beauty, strength, and passion in dance. We invite you to visit us at The Dance Loft, and lift your goals to a loftier place!
Important News and Upcoming Dates
· The schedule is up for our 2019 Summer Session! Whether your child is a recreational or a competitive dancer, we have a variety of class options and levels available. Our most popular option is the ‘All You Can Dance’ special which allows your child to take an unlimited number of classes on his or her level throughout our eight-week session. Priced at just $495, it’s a summer steal!
· Our annual recital will take place on Friday, June 14th at Molloy College's Madison Theatre in Rockville Centre. School year classes will run until June 22, 2019.
· Congratulations to our talented competition team for an impressive showing at Beyond the Stars and Access Broadway! Our students took home top honors at both competitions and won the ‘Studio of Excellence’ award at Access Broadway. We could not be more proud!
· Have you heard about our sister program, Professional Youth Theatre? PYT is Long Island's leading musical theatre training program with classes available for ages 3-17. Sign up now for PYT's popular school-year programming and 2019 summer camp!
· The Dance Loft was recently featured in the Long Beach Local View video series. Check out our video here! We were also recently featured in New York's Newsday. The popular newspaper published an article about our acclaimed Adult Ballet program, highlighting the health benefits for dancers over 50. We welcome dancers of all ages to try out ballet! Register now for a 10-week session!
· Does your child have a birthday coming up? Host a party at The Dance Loft!