The Dance Loft is Long Island's premier studio, setting the standard for dance instruction on the South Shore for 32 years. Under the artistic direction of Willa Damien and Brooke Robyn Dairman, The Dance Loft's professional staff, composed of top-caliber talent from New York City's dance scene, continues to teach students of all ages how to find the beauty, strength, and passion in dance. We invite you to visit us at The Dance Loft, and lift your goals to a loftier place!
Important News and Upcoming Dates
· We are thrilled to announce that our 2017 end-of-year recital will be held at the beautiful MADISON THEATRE at Molloy College. We know that our families are going to enjoy the upgraded venue and enhanced professionalism of the experience. Save the date for Friday, June 16th!
· Looking for a unique dance/fitness class? Join us for Power Barre, an innovative approach to exercise! Class is held every Saturday morning at 8:15 AM. Classes are drop-in and donation-based (suggested donation $14), so come whenever it's convenient for you. We'll see you at the barre!
· Competition season is upon us, and our students have made an impressive showing so far at Access Broadway and That's Entertainment! Break-a-leg to all of our dancers in their remaining two competitions, Beyond the Stars and Dancers, Inc. Competition parents can visit our Parent Portal to get the most up-to-date details on upcoming events.
· We are thrilled to be home to Professional Youth Theatre, Long Island's leading musical theatre training program with classes available for ages 3-17. Sign up now for PYT's popular summer camp!
· The Dance Loft is proud to have gone green! Stop by the studio to pick up a Dance Loft / Professional Youth Theatre reusable shopping bag for only $2.00. All proceeds will be donated to the Nature Conservancy. We have also eliminated the sale of single-use plastic water bottles and are now offering unlimited refills of spring water in 100% compostable 'corn plastic' cups for just $1.00. Furthermore, we are offering unlimited refills to students who bring their own reusable containers for only $.50. Thank you for supporting the sustainability of our environment!
· The Dance Loft was recently featured in the Long Beach Local View video series. Check out our video here! We were also recently featured in New York's Newsday. The popular newspaper published an article about our acclaimed Adult Ballet program, highlighting the health benefits for dancers over 50. We welcome dancers of all ages to try out ballet! Register now for a 10-week session!
· Does your child have a birthday coming up? Host a party at the Dance Loft!