The Dance Loft is Long Island's premier studio, setting the standard for
dance instruction on the South Shore for 30 years. Under the artistic direction
of Willa Damien and Brooke Robyn Dairman, the Dance Loft's professional
staff continues to teach students of all ages how to find the beauty, strength,
and passion in dance. We invite you to visit us at the Dance Loft,
and lift your goals to a loftier place!
Important News and Upcoming Dates
- Online registration is ongoing! Check out our incredible class offerings, and find out more about our highly qualified faculty here.
- The Dance Loft will be closed for Spring Break from Thursday, April 2nd through Saturday, April 11th. Classes will resume on Sunday, April 12th.
- The Dance Loft was recently featured in New York's Newsday! The popular newspaper published an article about our acclaimed Adult Ballet program, highlighting the health benefits for dancers over 50. We welcome dancers of all ages to try out ballet! A new Adult Beginner Ballet is ongoing on Monday evenings from 7:30-8:30 PM. Register now for a 10-week session! Our Adult Intermediate Ballet class is ongoing on Tuesday evenings from 8:30-9:30 PM, and Adult Advanced Beginner Ballet classes continue on Fridays from 1:30-2:30 PM.
- Check out our exciting new line of Dancewear products, featuring customized Dance Loft designs!
- We are proud to be home to Professional Youth Theatre, Long Island's leading musical theatre training program. Register now for PYT's exciting 2015 Summer Camp.
- Does your child have a birthday coming up? Host a party at the Dance Loft!
- Save the date for our 2015 recital! We look forward to seeing you at Long Beach High School on Sunday, June 7th.