The Dance Loft is Long Island's premier studio, setting the standard for dance instruction on the South Shore for 32 years. Under the artistic direction of Willa Damien and Brooke Robyn Dairman, The Dance Loft's professional staff, composed of top-caliber talent from New York City's dance scene, continues to teach students of all ages how to find the beauty, strength, and passion in dance. We invite you to visit us at The Dance Loft, and lift your goals to a loftier place!
Important News and Upcoming Dates
· Our 2017 Summer Schedule is up and features brand new classes like Choreography and Adult Tap! Register now and take advantage of our 'All-You-Can-Dance' unlimited package. Classes run throughout the summer from July 10th through August 31st.
· Looking for a unique dance/fitness class? Join us for Boardwalk Ballet, an innovative approach to exercise! Class is held every Tuesday and Thursday morning on the Long Beach Boardwalk at Magnolia Blvd. Classes are drop-in and donation-based (suggested donation $14), so come whenever it's convenient for you. We'll see you on the boardwalk!
· Congratulations to our talented competition team for an impressive season at Access Broadway, That's Entertainment, Beyond the Stars, and Legacy Dance Championships. We're gearing up for a great 2018!
· We are thrilled to be home to Professional Youth Theatre, Long Island's leading musical theatre training program with classes available for ages 3-17. Sign up now for PYT's popular summer camp and school-year programming!
· The Dance Loft is proud to have gone green! Stop by the studio to pick up a Dance Loft / Professional Youth Theatre reusable shopping bag for only $2.00. All proceeds will be donated to the Nature Conservancy. We have also eliminated the sale of single-use plastic water bottles and are now offering unlimited refills of spring water in 100% compostable 'corn plastic' cups for just $1.00. Furthermore, we are offering unlimited refills to students who bring their own reusable containers for only $.50. Thank you for supporting the sustainability of our environment!
· The Dance Loft was recently featured in the Long Beach Local View video series. Check out our video here! We were also recently featured in New York's Newsday. The popular newspaper published an article about our acclaimed Adult Ballet program, highlighting the health benefits for dancers over 50. We welcome dancers of all ages to try out ballet! Register now for a 10-week session!
· Does your child have a birthday coming up? Host a party at the Dance Loft!