The Dance Loft is Long Island's premier studio, setting the standard for dance instruction on the South Shore for 32 years. Under the artistic direction of Willa Damien and Brooke Robyn Dairman, The Dance Loft's professional staff, composed of top-caliber talent from New York City's dance scene, continues to teach students of all ages how to find the beauty, strength, and passion in dance. We invite you to visit us at The Dance Loft, and lift your goals to a loftier place!
Important News and Upcoming Dates
· We are thrilled to announce that our 2017 end-of-year recital will be held at the beautiful MADISON THEATRE at Molloy College. We know that our families are going to enjoy the upgraded venue and enhanced professionalism of the experience. Save the date for Friday, June 16th!
· Our 2016/2017 School Year schedule is in full swing! Check out our ongoing open classes.
· By popular demand, Adult Hip-hop is back, and this time it's even better! Join us on Friday evenings for LADIES' NIGHT OUT! The Dance Loft and our wonderful neighbor, Brixx and Barley, are teaming up to give Long Beach residents a unique night on the town and a reason to get excited during the colder months! Work with top pro, Victor Sho, from 8-9 at our studio, and then let yourself indulge right next door with drink and appetizer specials only for our students. Pay at the door or get deep discounts when you sign up for one month of classes! Groups of 3 or more get an additional 10% off. Spread the word and make this a Friday night tradition in LB! No experience necessary.
· Looking for a unique dance/fitness class? Join us for Power Barre, an innovative approach to exercise! Class is held every Thursday morning at 7:45 AM and Saturdays at 8:15 AM. Classes are drop-in and donation-based (suggested donation $14), so come whenever it's convenient for you. We'll see you at the barre!
· Congratulations to our talented competition team for a job very well done at Starpower, Hall of Fame, and Access Broadway in 2016. Our students won many high honors including Platinum awards, 1st Place Overall awards, cash prizes, and special judges' awards. Most importantly, however, they showed great sportsmanship and improved with each performance. We couldn't be more proud!
· We are thrilled to be home to Professional Youth Theatre, Long Island's leading musical theatre training program with classes available for ages 3-17. Sign up now for winter programming!
· The Dance Loft was recently featured in the Long Beach Local View video series. Check out our video here! We were also recently featured in New York's Newsday. The popular newspaper published an article about our acclaimed Adult Ballet program, highlighting the health benefits for dancers over 50. We welcome dancers of all ages to try out ballet! Register now for a 10-week session!
· Does your child have a birthday coming up? Host a party at the Dance Loft!