The Dance Loft is Long Island's premier studio, setting the standard for dance instruction on the South Shore for 34 years. Under the artistic direction of Willa Damien and Brooke Robyn Dairman, The Dance Loft's professional staff, composed of top-caliber talent from New York City's dance scene, continues to teach students of all ages how to find the beauty, strength, and passion in dance. We invite you to visit us at The Dance Loft, and lift your goals to a loftier place!
Important News and Upcoming Dates
· The schedule is up for our 2018/19 School Year classes! Whether your child is a recreational or a competitive dancer, we have a variety of class options and tracks available. Click here to register your child for classes in our recreational (non-competitive) track, and click here to register your child for one of our competition teams (based on invitation). If you are new to our studio and your child is interested in our competitive dance program, please contact us. Thank you!
· Registration for our 2018 Summer Classes is ongoing! Summer classes run until Thursday, August 30th. Ask us about our 'All-You-Can-Dance' weekly special!
· 2018/19 School Year classes begin on Tuesday, September 4th and run through Saturday, June 22nd. Our annual recital will take place on Friday, June 14th at Molloy College's Madison Theatre in Rockville Centre.
· Congratulations to our talented competition team for an impressive showing at Groove Dance Competition, Access Broadway, Elite Dance Challenge, Kids Artistic Revue, and Beyond the Stars during the 2018 season! Our students took home top honors at all five competitions and won the cup for 'Best Studio' at Access Broadway. We could not be more proud!
· Have you heard about our sister program, Professional Youth Theatre? PYT is Long Island's leading musical theatre training program with classes available for ages 3-17. Sign up now for PYT's popular school-year programming and 2019 summer camp!
· The Dance Loft was recently featured in the Long Beach Local View video series. Check out our video here! We were also recently featured in New York's Newsday. The popular newspaper published an article about our acclaimed Adult Ballet program, highlighting the health benefits for dancers over 50. We welcome dancers of all ages to try out ballet! Register now for a 10-week session!
· Does your child have a birthday coming up? Host a party at The Dance Loft!