The Dance Loft is Long Island's premier studio, setting the standard for dance instruction on the South Shore for 33 years. Under the artistic direction of Willa Damien and Brooke Robyn Dairman, The Dance Loft's professional staff, composed of top-caliber talent from New York City's dance scene, continues to teach students of all ages how to find the beauty, strength, and passion in dance. We invite you to visit us at The Dance Loft, and lift your goals to a loftier place!
Important News and Upcoming Dates
· Fall Registration is in full swing, and due to such incredible support and interest from the community, The Dance Loft has expanded! We are excited to be holding classes in the Magnolia Community Center's beautiful second-floor studio in addition to our full schedule of classes at The Dance Loft studios. We are thrilled to be offering private lesson options at the MLK Center, as well. Enrollment for the fall is ongoing. Check out our schedule, and register online today!
· Congratulations to our talented competition team for an impressive season at Access Broadway, That's Entertainment, Beyond the Stars, and Legacy Dance Championships. We're gearing up for a great 2018! If your child is participating in competition this year, please visit our Parent Portal for information about all of the events we'll be attending.
· We are thrilled to be home to Professional Youth Theatre, Long Island's leading musical theatre training program with classes available for ages 3-17. Sign up now for PYT's popular summer camp and school-year programming!
· Save the date for our 2018 end-of-year recital at Molloy College's Madison Theatre in Rockville Centre. We will have two recitals on Friday evening, June 15th. Onstage rehearsal will be held the evening before (Thursday, June 14th). Tickets will go on sale in May and will be sold by the Madison Theatre box office. We look forward to seeing you at this beautiful event!
· The Dance Loft is proud to have gone green! Stop by the studio to pick up a Dance Loft / Professional Youth Theatre reusable shopping bag for only $2.00. All proceeds will be donated to the Nature Conservancy. We have also eliminated the sale of single-use plastic water bottles and are now offering unlimited refills of spring water in 100% compostable 'corn plastic' cups for just $1.00. Furthermore, we are offering unlimited refills to students who bring their own reusable containers for only $.50. Thank you for supporting the sustainability of our environment!
· The Dance Loft was recently featured in the Long Beach Local View video series. Check out our video here! We were also recently featured in New York's Newsday. The popular newspaper published an article about our acclaimed Adult Ballet program, highlighting the health benefits for dancers over 50. We welcome dancers of all ages to try out ballet! Register now for a 10-week session!
· Does your child have a birthday coming up? Host a party at the Dance Loft!