- Classes can be made up during the session in which student is enrolled.
- Tuition is non-refundable.
- School does not assume liability for injuries sustained on premises.
- Dress code - Proper dress and hair is required for all children's classes. Please note that the dress code for non-adult ballet classes includes tights, a black leotard, and hair in a neat bun. Form-fitting clothes are required for non-adult jazz, lyrical, and acro classes (no baggy clothing, please). Dress code for hip-hop is sweatpants and street sneakers. Dress code for tap is based on the individual instructor's discretion. There is no specific dress code for adult classes.
- Proper foot attire is essential for all classes. Please note the following:
Ballet - Pink ballet slippers for females / black for males, split-sole highly recommended for dancers above age 6
Pointe - Please consult with Willa before purchasing
Jazz - Tan, slip-on jazz shoes (no laces)
Tap - Please consult with instructor before purchasing as styles vary from class to class.
Hip-Hop - Street sneakers (preferably high-tops) or combat boots
Lyrical/Contempoary - Half-solo tan 'pirouette' shoes
Modern - Barefoot
Acro - Barefoot