The Dance Loft is Long Island's premier studio, setting the standard for dance instruction on the South Shore for 30 years. Under the artistic direction of Willa Damien and Brooke Robyn Dairman, the Dance Loft's professional staff continues to teach students of all ages how to find the beauty, strength, and passion in dance. We invite you to visit us at the Dance Loft, and lift your goals to a loftier place!
Important News and Upcoming Dates
- Congratulations to all of our students on a job well done at our 30th Anniversary recital. Click here to download the program for Got Dance?
- If you would like to order a DVD of this year's recital, please download the form here or pick one up at the Dance Loft.
- The 8-week Summer Schedule is now available on our website. Remember that dancing continues even when school is out! Register now for an exciting summer of classes.
- This year's Summer Master Class will feature weekly classes with Brooke Robyn Dairman and a new guest teaching artist from NYC each week! Don't miss this chance to dance with the pros. Click here for more information, and email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
- Does your child have a birthday coming up? Host a party at the Dance Loft! Email us for more details.
- Auditions for next year's competition teams will take place on Saturday, September 6, 2014 at 3:30 PM.